There is no official textbook for this course. But you will find the following textbooks useful. Both of them have free online versions.
- Computer Vision: Algorithms and Applications, Richard Szeliski, 2010
- Deep Learning, Ian Goodfellow, Yoshua Bengio, and Aaron Courville, 2016
Related Courses at CMU and Elsewhere
- Computational Photography ( Ioannis (Yannis) Gkioulekas, CMU)
- Image Manipulation and Computational Photography (Alyosha Efros, UC Berkeley)
- Computational Photography and Image Manipulation (James Tompkin, Brown University)
- Computational Video Manipluation (Maneesh Agrawala, Ohad Fried, and Michael Zollhöfer, Stanford)
- Computer Graphics in the Era of AI (C. Karen Liu and Jiajun Wu, Stanford)
- Deep Learning for Computer Graphics (Nima Klantari, TAMU)
Additional Course Materials
If you are not familiar with PyTorch or Deep learning, use any online tutorial to get a handle of it.